Friday 7 September 2012

Research and Planning - PhotoShop Tutorial

This is the photoshop challenge.I had firstly added an A4 document by going "file and then "new" which enabled me to open a page in different sizes, I had chosen A4.Then I had added text onto the page,by selecting the "text" tool.Then i had changed its properties by going on the sidebar to where it says "characteristics" and I was able to change the colour font etc.. Then I had given it a drop shadow by going onto "layer" and then "layer style". Then I had uploaded an image by going on "file and then "open",and opened the image of Justin Bieber.I then edited the hair by going onto the paint brush tool and choosing a color,to make it look more realistic I had lowered the opacity.Then I had a dded a border simply with the paintbrush tool again and just drawing around the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment