Wednesday 26 September 2012

Research and Planning - College Magazine Front Cover and Contents Page


This is the front cover of my College Magazine. From the information I got from my target audience I had added more cover lines because that is what they said they wanted to see. I have also used the three colour scheme by using the colours red, blue and white. I chose these colours because they will appeal to the target audience of college students. I have also taken a medium close up shot for the main image of my magazine. My contents page is similar to my cover as I have kept the font and colour scheme the same, that way it is consistent, and I have also used the same person on my cover on my contents page. Overall I think it is good and something which college students will want to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment