Tuesday 18 September 2012

Reseach and Planning - Semiotics/Fonts Activity

These are the fonts I have chosen. Firstly, I chose the "Pop World" font to be pink because, I think think it relates well to the genre also, the genre of pop appeals to a variety of people but mainly children and also young teenagers, so because of this I think that the font and colour go well together in order for it to appeal to the audience, but also to go with the theme of the title. I chose the "death metal" font to be black because the colour black gives connotations of death which relates to the title, however it also reflects on the Gothic style of font, and I think the font as well goes well with the title. I chose the font for "popcorn" to link to the theme of films, so I chose a font which is simple and clear, but chose it to be bold, and the colour blue, to link to fonts used in packaging of actual Popcorn because they usually tend to be bright and big.

No comments:

Post a Comment