Tuesday 11 September 2012

Research and Planning - Film Review

Here is a film review which I have edited.Firstly, I had added margins to the page so that the text will fit properly and in columns.I did this by going onto "layout" then "create guides" and I was able to choose the amount of columns I wanted an also the width of the columns.After this guide lines had appeared onto the page.Then to get the text onto the page I had went onto "file" and then "place" and chose the word document which I wanted to be placed onto the page.Then I was able to place the text onto the page,and the text had been placed in columns,and from there I was able to edit the text to fit the page.I had also added my image in the same way. Next I had added a title by selecting the "text" tool and then typing in the title.I was then able to edit the font and color by selecting color on the side bar and choosing the color which I wanted,and then changed the font by clicking on the text on the page,then the "text" tool and on the top bar there were different fonts to choose from.Lastly I had changed the background by selecting the "rectangle" tool and then choosing a color and drawing a rectangle over the page.However, all the text had been sent to the back so then I had brought the text to the front of the page by right clicking and selecting "bring to the front",which made the text and image appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment