Friday 14 September 2012

Research and Planning - Interview Questions

Interview Questions:
In order to make my magazine appeal to the target audience and make it something which they would want to read and buy, I am going to ask the following questions to learn more about what they want to see in the magazine,as it will help me to create the magazine to suit them more ,but also allow me to get some feedback on my draft and how good they think it is so far.

  1. What would you like to read about in a college magazine?
  2. Would you buy the magazine, If so how much would you pay for it?
  3. Is there anything you would like to see improved on the college magazine cover,and why?
  4. Do you think the magazine is helpful in,informing you about things e.g clubs
  5. Out of 10 what would you rate the magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment