Tuesday 1 January 2013

Research and Planning - Main Model


This is the main model which I used for my magazine. The first image is what I have used for my double pagae spread, she also wore the same outfit for the front cover image. I think the colour of her scarf and shirt - pink and blue will suit the pop genre, as pink is a feminine colour, and light blue is also a colour which girls prefer to a darker shade of blue, stereotypically. The second image I am going to use also for my double page spread, she is wearing different clothes as my audience feedback suggested, I should make my models wear different clothing. I also think her top being a birght light blue, again suits the pop genre. The jewellery she is also wearing in both images add to genre of the magazine, pop magazines include things like fashion, so by making her wear jewellery will also appeal to the target audience of girls aged 14-18.

No comments:

Post a Comment