Wednesday 30 January 2013

Magazine - Double Page Spread So Far (3)


I have updated my double page spread by firstly, adding the stripe pattern next to the title. I did this as it makes the title stand out and look a lot nicer, but also to keep the house style as in the contents page I have also used stripes but for the background. I have also put the the actual text onto the page and made the text font to be in a serif font as that is what all magazines use for the actual text, as it is easier to read. I have made the interview questions to be in a different font and colour so the reader will be able to see the questions clearly. I have also added an extra image where the text is, as it matches with the interview and what's being said. All I need to do now is check through the text and I will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment