Sunday 4 November 2012

Research and Planning - Magazine Front Cover Images

             
 


Here I have researched different pop magazine front covers and I was looking at the different types of images they use.

I have realised that magazine use a variety of different types of shots to use on the front cover from extreme close ups to long shots, however I also realised that the most commons shot type was medium shot and medium close up, and sometimes medium long shots.

For my music magazine front cover I am going to use either of those three shot types because, I think it will appeal to my audience of girls aged 14 - 18, as it will not only allow the reader to see the face of the celebrity clearly which attracts people to the magazine, but also allows them to see what they are wearing, which girls will find interested as it will then also have the element of fashion in the magazine.








No comments:

Post a Comment