Friday 5 October 2012

Research and Planning - Masteheads

These are the three mastheads which I have created. The first one is called "My World" I chose this name to reflect to the reader that the magazine is there own, and everything inside it is going to be what they enjoy and like to read about. The second masthead is called "Vibe" I chose this name because, it is a musical word therefor it will relate to the idea of being a music magazine, the final masthead is called "loud", again I chose this name because it relates to being a music magazine. I chose the colours red and purple for the mastheads, as they aren't too feminine or too masculine, so it will appeal to both genders, as I want my magazine to be targeted at both boys and girls, in their teenage years.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all of your Mastheads, but my most favourite one is 'VIBE'. It stands out from the rest of them and it's a nice font :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Load font because of the simplicity of the font, It would really work well with your music magazine and really suits your genre :)

    ReplyDelete