Saturday 9 March 2013

Evaluation (Question 4) - Who would be the audience of your mediaproduct? Why?

I have drawn a person who represents the target audience of my magazine. Her age would be 16 and my magazine is aimed at girls aged 15-18 so it is something she would find appealing. She is also dressed in bright feminine colours of pink and purple, and I have put make up on her as well, and is dressed quite fashionably. My magazine also contains things on fashion and make up, so this would also attract her to purchase the magazine. My target audience would listen to pop music and artists such as, Justin Bieber, One Direction, Rihanna etc... My magazine is of the pop genre, so this would ultimately be what makes my target audience buy the magazine for the information on pop artists, as they will be interested in things like celebrity gossip. TV programmes which they will be interested in will be The Vampire Diaries and Pretty Little Liars, they will shop at places like New Look and H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment